How to Join the Club
Membership fees are $25 for new members; (one membership is good for the entire family).* Renewal fees are just $20 per year. Membership is good from the time paid until the end of the calendar year (now until the end of December).
To join, print the application form at this link and bring it, with your check, to the next club meeting (or mail both to the address listed on the form.)
*Only one New Member Workbook and name badge per family membership.
Some Club Activities
- Beginner workshops, taught by experienced members/artists
- Advanced member workshops and activities
- Video presentations
- The “Bonsai Circus,” where you’ll learn the basics of bonsai
- Our annual auction of bonsai, pre-bonsai plant stock, tools, pots and other bonsai supplies
- Demonstrations & workshops by nationally-recognized, guest Bonsai Masters
- Our annual show
- A circulating club library
- Four Seasons Bonsai Club of Michigan is a member of:
– Bonsai Clubs International (BCI)
– Charter member of the Mid-America Bonsai Alliance (MABA)
– National Bonsai Foundation, Washington, D.C.
Membership in the club entitles you to the Four Seasons Newsletter, one New Member Workbook, one club name badge, access to meetings and the club library of publications and videos, handouts, advice from experienced bonsai artists and lots of extras. Interested persons are welcome to visit meetings as a guest to see what club membership is all about.